Sometimes it is negative voices from others. Sometimes it is negative self-talk. As a result girls often doubt their abilities. Part of the "My Super Powers?" guided journal series, What Make You Believe In Yourself? is filled with inspirational journal prompts that are encouraging and empowering.
The 44-page journal engages children as it it includes colorful illustrations of girls with a variety of skin tones, hair colors, hair styles, ethnicities, and abilities!
Other highlights include:
- 6" x 9" dimensions-- sized to take up little space in a backpack, handbag, or tote bag
- Several pages of supportive journal prompts for kids
- Full, blank pages for journaling
- Interview with 12-year old, Erika, about overcoming her fears about trying out for her school's basketball team
- Space to express gratitude
- Coloring page
- Inspirational word art
- Short story
- and more!
What Makes You Believe In Yourself? is designed with girls ages 8-12 in mind, but in reality, it is also great for empowering boys, older kids, and adults!
**All images and text copyright Stacey Montgomery, Aurora, IL. All rights reserved.
We Also Recommend