ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CURRICULUM
The My Super Powers! elementary school curriculum is designed to give kids the tools to tap into their inner greatness in the face of challenges in the classroom, in social situations, and in other situations outside of school. The 10-week program includes a guided journal for each student, a teacher's guide, downloadable supporting materials, and more!
The objectives for the program include:
- Increase in confidence
- Identify qualities that make them special
- Manage bullying and other types of conflicts
- Improve social interaction
- Manage toxic friendships (frenemies)
- Improve positive classroom participation
- Celebrate their own special qualities
- Appreciate the good things that happen to them
- Become more respectful about differences
- Become more mindful of self without becoming selfish
- Encourage a giving heart
We offer single-session or multi-session workshops for schools and organizations.